Every year more than 50 million people travel abroad for medical procedures, and many of them do it for the first time. We have prepared an article to assure you that treatment in another country is not as scary as it may seem at first glance. It's not just Germany or Israel - there are many other options. You will learn what secrets of medical tourism patients are unknown, and how to organize your trip to a foreign clinic to get the best quality at a fair price.
5 advantages of treatment abroad
- Innovative treatments. Research centers abroad develop the latest techniques and medicines. Thus, their patients are among the first to get access to innovative technologies.
- High quality standards. Many foreign clinics are accredited by the Joint Commission International (JCI). This confirms the high quality of medical services.
- Treatment abroad can be cheaper than in your home country. This is especially true for procedures that are at the initial stage of implementation in the CIS countries. Prices for them in a foreign clinic will be much lower. This also applies to medicines that are not yet registered here, as it is safer and cheaper to buy them officially abroad.
- Quality of medical procedures. For example, foreign clinics conduct radiotherapy on the most modern equipment, which allows you to conduct irradiation quickly and safely. The session lasts only 10 - 15 minutes, and the accuracy of the procedure is up to 0.5 mm. Consequently, side effects are minimal. For comparison, the error of radiation therapy on old implants, which are used in CIS, is several centimeters, and the duration of the session is 30-60 minutes.
- Qualified doctors. Most medical specialists have more than 15 years of experience. They are regularly practicing in the best hospitals and universities in the USA and Europe. Foreign doctors are members of world medical associations: International Society of Aesthetic and Plastic Surgery (ISAPS), American Hematology Association (ASH), European Association of Oncologists (ESMO).
How can I arrange treatment abroad?
CorSwiss is the world's leading international medical tourism platform: over 844,000 patientshave utilized our services. We have more than 560 medical centers in 30 countries. Our goal is not only to find the best clinic or doctor for you, but also to accompany and support you every step of the way, from finding the information you need to returning home.
CorSwiss was founded in 2013 with one goal in mind: to be your guide in the world of Swiss medicine. We offer consultations, organize examinations and treatment in the best clinics in Switzerland.
Why choose treatment in Switzerland?
We work with the most renowned and modern medical centers and know the principles and processes of the entire Swiss healthcare system from the inside. Our director, Julia Hartmann, is an orthopedic surgeon and has been practicing for many years in one of the best private clinics in Zurich, Bethanien.
By contacting us, you will receive the most effective solutions to your medical problems. We offer a comprehensive approach, maximum comfort and the best conditions in Swiss hospitals.
Benefits of CorSwiss
- We have consulted more than 300 clients and organized treatment for 100 patients from Russia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan and Belarus.
- We help to find the most comfortable conditions for Russian-speaking Europeans in the clinics of our partners.
- We develop an individual treatment plan for each person who applies to us, guarantee a five-star level of service, consultations with doctors with professional experience in Swiss clinics and absolute confidentiality..If you have any questions , write tous and a representative of our company will contact you.
Articles that may interest you: